You are here: » » » » edge dj entertainment
Edge DJ Entertainment
wedding

Edge DJ Entertainment



Write a Review »
Address : 6217 harvest ln
City : De Forest
State : WI
Country : USA
Phone: 608-318-3548
Website : Visit Website ยป
Rating : (0 - Reviews)

About US

Edge DJ has been providing award winning entertainment at weddings, dances, parties, school dances, and more for over 10 years. Our professional mobile DJs use concert quality audio equipment, club quality lighting & effects, and tons of personality and DJ 'know how' to make sure that your event is THE event everyone will be talking about! And the best part? We do it at a price you can afford. To make sure we're the best at what we do, we survey each and every one of our customers after each and every event. 95% gave us a 9 or 10 out of 10 for overall value and overall satisfaction (the other 5% gave us an 8). 100% of our clients said they would hire us again.

Every DJ package comes with FREE access to our online event planner and our wedding packages come with a real live reception planner who will help you bring your dreams to life.

Check us out today! Visit our site, drop us an e-mail, or give us a call - we'll be happy to set up a free consulation and give you a free quote!


Edge Dj Entertainment is a De Forest, WI based wedding DJ. We are the wedding DJ expert for party services in De Forest, WI and nearby locations for a low price. Edge Dj Entertainment is one of the best teams for wedding DJ services in this city. Our service includes parties, weddings and local receptions and ceremonies. We have proficiency to make the wedding receptions remember able ceremony.






Related Services

Vendor Location



Search Vendor


destination weddings
honeymoons

Join for Free

Plan your perfect wedding.!

convertible twist dress
convertible flower band